Sunday, February 5, 2012

Skye Grayson

Hi - Skye Grayson here. My Daddy . . . gave me a special birthday gift to me when I was 10 years old. He told me why my name is Skye.

The daughter of former Congressman Alan Grayson (D-FL) and Vietnamese mother, Skye models for the Wilhelmina agency in Miami & New York. She's done a few ads for Kohl's & JCPenney, pictured here, and also for the clothing retailer Delia's. (Skye was also featured in a previous post, Happy Black Friday.)

With her father's chin and her mother's complexion, Skye's looks often stand her apart from the other models. And she always lights up the page with her ever-appealing smile.

Skye is still a young teenager with a full career ahead of her. And if she chooses to continue in modeling, we'll keep sharp eye out for her.


Skye Grayson ( bellazon.com)
Skye Grayson (JCPenney 12-05-10)
Skye Grayson (JCPenney 12-05-10)
Skye Grayson ( JCPenney 12-05-10)
Skye Grayson ( Kohl's 05-29-11)
Skye Grayson (Kohl's 05-29-11)
Skye Grayson with Sandra Kubicka ( Kohl's 05-29-11)
Skye Grayson with Sandra Kubicka ( Kohl's 05-29-11)
Skye Grayson (JCPenney 11-22-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment